My Trading Strategy

Hello all,



I'll post my trading strategy, basically I trade based on 3 thing, that is:



1. Trend line

2. fibonaci retracement

3. Candlestick pattern



OK, let's see this chart:







1. Trend Line



the easiest way to spot the trend is comparing between the candle in left and in the right of your chart. if candle in your left is below than your right its mean you have up trend. Then make a trend line.



2. Fibonaci Retracement



After you can spot the trend, next step you have to do is draw fibonaci retracement. I use only 0.0, 38.2, 61.8 and 100 line. based on your trendline you can make fibonaci line. put 100 line at your left corner of your trendline and 0.0 line at your right corner of your trend ine.



and this is how its look



3. Candle stick pattern



The last thing you should do is waiting to get a good signal to entry. And I do this based on candle stick pattern. I'll tell you about this pattern in my next posting.



and this is how its look



to determine Target points, Stop loss and trailing stop, I'll tell you on my next posting.



Thank you all

Zemanta Pixie

0 comments: